Literary Mission Statement
Here at Christian Women Lifestyle xPress Online Magazine and Think Differently Bible Study, we strive to create an uplifting, encouraging and inspirational place for you to find support and strength as you grow in your spiritual walk with the Lord and those in your life. We welcome women of all denominations and believe that as Christians, we are the body of Christ and are called to walk according to the truth of God’s Word and the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
Women and girls in society today are often misled to believe that if they’re not flawless, cookie-cutter specimens on display for the world to see then they’re not valuable. But we are here to urge women of all ages to hear what God says instead, allowing His Word to permeate to the greatest depths. He says to you, daughters:
- You are created in My image. (Genesis 1:27)
- I rejoice over you with singing. (Zephaniah 3:17)
- You are royalty. (1 Peter 2:9)
- You are my child. (John 1:12)
- You have been blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places. (Ephesians 1:3)
- Your heart and mind are guarded with My peace. (Philippians 4:7)
- I have chosen you and dearly love you. (Colossians 3:12)
God’s Word is full of Scripture after Scripture about His thoughts towards us, what He’s done for us and His purpose for us. May our hearts rest forever in the knowledge of His love and grace, continuously fulfilling His will as we become the women He created us to be.
What We believe
We believe in the Eternal Godhead who has revealed Himself as ONE God existing in THREE persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; distinguishable but indivisible (Matt.28:19;2Cor. 14:14)
Don’t forget to join our Facebook Bible study group.