It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Bible Study Articles
- Christians Are Not PhariseesChristians stop allowing the world to make you feel like a Pharisee because you quote the scripture. It is the devil's job in these last and evil days to make the world hate Christians or think Christians are idiots.
- Women Bible Study Facebook GroupWhen God brings a group […]
- The Now What Moment in the BibleNancy Regan funeral was aired on major networks all over the United States. She truly had a remarkable life a life some women would die for. She made her way from tinseltown known as Hollywood to the White House passing through the governor's mansion. Wow! What a life.
- The Bible Is God’s WayWe all need God's Word for our everyday living. The Bible is God's way of communicating with us. He gave us a blueprint of how He wants us to handle life situations without compromising our souls. Do you ever feel there are times you are in need of answers for a current or past situation, or you just need God's guidance to help you maneuver your way through life obstacles?
- Spring Cleaning Your LifeSpring cleaning can become complicated for some folks. They have to separate their items one by one deciding what will get packed in a nicely well-fitted box and placed in storage, given to the Goodwill or thrown away. The hard part is deciding what to do with these items' storage, Goodwill, or trash?
- The Empty TombEvery day I thank the Lord for all the blessings he has bestowed upon my family and me. No gift from man could ever supersede the blessing God gave this world by sending His one and only son Jesus to die for our sins. He not only died a horrible death He rose from the dead. He came back as promised.
- Are You a Lukewarm Christian?Some lukewarm Christians don't believe they are lukewarm. They defend themselves by saying, "You have no right to judge me, what makes you so righteous?" Normally, this type of behavior is displayed because they feel guilty, or they believe they are serving God.